This article from the AARP outlines the spikes in identity theft and government impostor scams in early 2020. Consumer complaints crept up to record levels, with overall reports numbering 3.2 million, which is a full 3% rise from 2018—demonstrating why protecting against fraud is more important than ever before.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on