For many organizations and their management teams, the mere mention of customer relationship management (CRM) inspires immediate apprehension. Far too numerous are the stories from companies across all industries about failed implementations, wasted money and time, and frustrated sales executives. But it doesn’t have to be that way, according to a Forbes article entitled “Seven Steps For Successful CRM Implementation.” In the article, author Marc Emmer asserts that past challenges with CRM implementation have little to do with technology, and more to do with the culture of the organization attempting to implement it. Read the full article to discover what Mr. Emmer feels are the seven keys to successfully deploying and utilizing CRM.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on