For many organizations and their management teams, the mere mention of customer relationship management (CRM) inspires immediate apprehension. Far too numerous are the stories from companies across all industries about failed implementations, wasted money and time, and frustrated sales executives. But it doesn’t have to be that way, according to a Forbes article entitled “Seven Steps For Successful CRM Implementation.” In the article, author Marc Emmer asserts that past challenges with CRM implementation have little to do with technology, and more to do with the culture of the organization attempting to implement it. Read the full article to discover what Mr. Emmer feels are the seven keys to successfully deploying and utilizing CRM.
- Fashion retailer BESTSELLER trims fraud and loss with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection November 30, 2021
- Combatting financial crime infographic November 30, 2021
- How to accelerate digital selling with Dynamics 365 November 30, 2021
- Subscribe now November 23, 2021
- The Great IT Awakening November 23, 2021
- Hello world! on