Updates within the Microsoft MyAnalytics platform, in conjunction with a new feature in Outlook are aimed at helping you work less. The new features allow users to better manage their time and information, with less time in meetings and more time spent accomplishing tasks. One tool enables users to allocate focus time—and alert coworkers when you are trying to get things done. Read more about working less in this article from TechCrunch.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on