COVID-19 has shifted the economic landscape in unprecedented ways, driving dramatic increases to ecommerce businesses. New research from TransUnion shows the impact on markets in two key findings: a 23% increase in global e-commerce transactions and a parallel 22% uptick in e-commerce fraud. This thought leadership article from Forbes details the findings, educates merchants about potential disruptions, and advises consumers on how they can avoid falling victim to fraud.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on