In the U.S. alone, 4.6 million IT workers supervise security, manage software, and process data to streamline information for organizations of all sizes. This current period has been called the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and it has led to massive changes in the ways we live and work. In this in-depth article from the New York Times, look at how the IT industry is looking to cloud technology to modernize and revolutionize.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on