In the U.S. alone, 4.6 million IT workers supervise security, manage software, and process data to streamline information for organizations of all sizes. This current period has been called the Fourth Industrial Revolution, and it has led to massive changes in the ways we live and work. In this in-depth article from the New York Times, look at how the IT industry is looking to cloud technology to modernize and revolutionize.
- Fashion retailer BESTSELLER trims fraud and loss with Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection November 30, 2021
- Combatting financial crime infographic November 30, 2021
- How to accelerate digital selling with Dynamics 365 November 30, 2021
- Subscribe now November 23, 2021
- The Great IT Awakening November 23, 2021
- Hello world! on