The healthcare sector faces constant threats from fraud, waste, and abuse. It’s estimated that $455 billion is lost every year from FWA. This informative thought leadership piece outlines the many kinds of fraud affecting the healthcare system, including false billing, upcoding, unbundling, and unnecessary services.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on