The United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Limited (UFA) is a prominent agriculture Co-operative that supplies a variety of services and products to its customers. UFA hit a roadblock when its on-premises SAP infrastructure began slowing productivity and creating errors, so they approached Microsoft for help. UFA migrated their SAP to Microsoft Azure in just over a month, eliminating performance issues, reducing software implementation times, and gaining scalability.
- Make data-driven decisions with payment predictions January 4, 2022
- Strengthen customer relationships with a unified customer data profile and predictive insights January 4, 2022
- The City of Houston: Security as a job January 4, 2022
- Fortnum and Mason delivers memorable customer experiences with Microsoft Dynamics 365 January 4, 2022
- Turn prospects into engaged customers December 29, 2021
- Hello world! on